Click HERE to access the BrainFacts textbook PDF, which contains an overview of the neuroscience topics used in the Brain Bee.
Study Guide for the Vermont Brain Bee Competition HERE
Meet with Neuroscience tutors weekly on Zoom!
- Tuesday Afternoons: 3:15-4:15 pm
- Wednesday Mornings: 7:15-8:15 am
- Register for Wednesday sessions here
Practical Section Resources
Helpful Introductory Videos
- Functional anatomy of neurons – part 1
- Functional anatomy of neurons – part 2
- Action potential
- Brain and anatomy
- Neuroscience In Two Minutes