The University of Vermont Neuroscience Club is offering access to their weekly meetings! The club will have meetings on a range of introductory neuroscience topics.
Previous meetings have discussed:
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury
- Music and the Brain
- Neuroscience Myths
- Cell biology of cancer
- And more!
Meetings will be held weekly on Tuesdays, from 6:30-7:30pm.
To attend UVM neuro club meetings live over Zoom, use this link:
Please click this URL to start or join: https://macquarie.zoom.us/j/99869322690
Recorded sessions will be available here: TBD
Below is UVM’s meeting schedule:
Enteric Nervous System- POSTPONED
Guest Lecture: Dr. Jom Hammack
Middlebury College will be also holding neuroscience meetings weekly!
If you or your school is interested in attending, contact:
- Tuesday, 3:15-4:15 pm session- Alison Wheeler – email@example.com, Rhiana Carr – firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
Below is Middlebury’s meeting schedule:
Meeting 1: Sep 28, 2021
- Chapter 1: Brain Basics
Meeting 2: Oct 5, 2021
- Chapter 2: Senses & Perception
- Chapter 3: Movement
Meeting 3: Oct 12, 2021
- Chapter 4: Learning, Memory & Emotions
- Chapter 5: Thinking, Planning & Language
Meeting 4: Oct 19, 2021 (Chapters 3-6 Due)
- Chapter 6: The Developing Brain
Meeting 5: Oct 26, 2021
- Chapter 7: Infant, Child & Adolescent Brain
Meeting 6: Nov 2, 2021
- Chapter 8: Adult & Aging Brain