9th VBB Schedule
SAVE THE DATE
9th VERMONT BRAIN BEE
Saturday, February 3th, 2018
University of Vermont, Larner College of Medicine
- A day for high school students to EXPLORE NEUROSCIENCE (8:30-2:30pm)
- Meet Neuroscience faculty, postdoctoral fellows and grad students
- Written, practical and oral question and answer competition
All questions come from online texts:
- “Neuroscience – Science of the Brain”, published by the International Brain Research Organization
- “Brain Facts”, published by the Society for Neuroscience
- Neurological and psychiatric case presentations
- Lunch with a keynote speaker – TBA
- Panel with UVM undergrad and grad students sharing factual and inspiring experiences
- TEAM and GRAND PRIZE: An engraved plaque for the team winner AND Expense paid trip for the individual winner to the National Brain Bee in Baltimore, MD in March, 2018!
Registration deadline is January, 10th; limited to 40 participants – so register early!
There will be a Brain Bee Boot Camp to help students prepare for the VBB on Saturday, January 13, 2018, from 9:00am-12:00pm at UVM Medical Center.
PLEASE VIEW AN EXCITING VIDEO AND REGISTER ONLINE: vermontbrainbee.com
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Vermont Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience and the UVM Neuroscience Graduate Program.