Make a donation to Vermont Brain Bee, Inc.!
Your money supports Vermont Neuroscience Outreach for high school students and others! This November, this organization was made into a small non-profit 501-3C which allows us to do more high school and other neuroscience outreach events that have been happening and are listed. You can donate directly by clicking ‘Here’ above. Or if you prefer, you can write a check to Vermont Brain Bee and send to Lisa Bernardin, 4 Evergreen Lane, Middlebury, VT 05753.
- Your donation helps support the running of the Vermont Brain Bee and the important work the Vermont Brain Bee committee does to encourage and motivate high school students from 8-12 high schools in learning about neuroscience and the BRAIN – how it works for them and everyone else alive!
- Your donation is also important for other Neuroscience Outreach to happen. On December 14, 2017, ‘Neuroscience Afternoon’ was run at Bellows Falls Union High School with students from Brattleboro High School attending. Two neuroscientists from Chroma Technologies in Westminster and Chris Diak, a junior from Middlebury College were able to excite more than 30 students about current neuroscience topics.
- This past year, on October 20th, 2019, ‘Discover the Brain Day’ was held at Burlington High School with students from Burlington, South Burlington, Milton, Essex and Rice High School. Staff and several undergraduate students from Saint Michael’s College helped to make this an exciting day for the high school students.
- Besides the upcoming Vermont Brain Bee on February 9th, more neuroscience outreach is in the making for Brain Awareness Week – March 11-17, so stay tuned!
- And THANKS for helping to keep our youth engaged in neuroscience!