Schedule a neuroscience presentation – “Our Brains: How They Change” Available for all ages!
A Special Opportunity for any audience
OUR BRAINS: How They Change!
Vermont Brain Bee Program Coordinator
In 1985, I sustained a severe head injury in a motor vehicle accident. At age 30, I had a nice life – employed by UVM, successful with my athletic endeavors and social life. All that changed in a matter of seconds….. Then, seven years ago, I became active in promoting education and awareness about brain health and the field of neuroscience. As part of my efforts, I have developed presentations for all ages that will give them the opportunity to:
- Hear the history of my journey of surviving and recovering from a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Learn about how my brain has changed in response to trauma and recovery, and how it compares to the non-traumatized brain.
- Learn how to protect the brain from injury and get tips on general brain health.
- FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
- Hear about how Brain Science/Brain Bee clubs are used to promote learning about the fascinating field of brain science.
- Get information about other regional activities available for neuroscience education.
A 30-60 minute presentation can be scheduled by contacting me at the email or phone listed below.
Vermont Brain Bee Coordinator